Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Something this big requires...


I don't have a large brass band at my disposal, but, if I did, they would be launching through 'Flight of the Bumblebee' with enthusiasm bordering on fanaticism to celebrate the inaugural post of A Slice of Movie Zen--a daily blog dedicated to reviewing new movies, taking a closer look at old ones, making sense of the Oscar race, and, sparingly, the real world. I'm open to writing about anything the readers want to hear about, so, if you've got a suggestion, leave a comment, and, with luck, your wish will be granted! For now, I'm curious: has anyone actually seen The Music Man?

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on getting the blog up! I can't wait to see how it turns out. Admittedly, I've never seen The Music Man. Is it worth seeing?

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...Depends on your definition of worth. It's not as bad as getting shot in the face, but it's still three hours that you'll never, ever get back. It has enjoyable moments, though, and damnably catchy music.

    ReplyDelete